Contact Us | Login

Contacts by county
Referral to a local provider: 800.443.8336













Health Resources

MIYA/EMIYA Application (PDF)

Department of Human Services (DHS) link to all of the assistance programs. (Includes MEDICAID).

Managed Care Organization (MCO) Provider-Specific Contact Information

Vital Records can help you gain information on obtaining your birth certificate.

Social Security Administration - how to order a new or replacement social security card.

Social Security Card Application ( PDF)

How to apply for Disability Benefits

Answer is a national organization that provides and promotes access to comprehensive sexuality education for young people and the adults who teach them.

2-1-1 provides free and confidential information and referral. Call 2-1-1 for help with food, housing, employment, health care, counseling and more. Learn more about your local 2-1-1 by looking it up here.

RAINN - Rape, Abuse and Incest National Network. Get help now!

I am in Control Questions, Answers and Resources for young people. Use this resource for questions regarding your health, your relationships, your body and your sexuality.

Courtney's House was founded in 2008 by Tina Frundt. A survivor of domestic sex trafficking herself, Tina is relentless in her fight to protect children from sexual exploitation and the devastation that comes from it. Toll free hotline 888-261-3665

Got Transition - Preparing for Healthcare transition from childhood to adult.

Women’s Health

Resources for Youth

Have a resource you would like to share with us? [Submit Here]